On 30th of April 2014, ENV.net organised a meeting with 4 organisations to which a sub-grants have been awarded in the framework of ENV.net call for proposals: “Involving citizens for a greener Europe: Small scale action scheme for the benefit of CSOs in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro”.
The following people participated to the meeting:
- Simona Pogliani, Federico Bastia and Eleonora Puddu, from Fondazione punto.sud (ENV.net)
- Maja Nedelkovska from Center for Media Activities (Republic of Macedonia)
- Spasoje Raicevic from Association of young ecologists of Niksic (Montenegro)
- Amra Imamović from Centre for Ecology and Energy (Bosnia & Herzegovina)
- Mitko Sopov from Environmental Association Planetum (Republic of Macedonia)
During the meeting, the sub-grantees made a presentation of their projects and their organisations and ENV.net team made a briefing on the ENV.net project objectives, results achieved and expected and on-going and future activities. Morever, before signing the Sub-grant contracts, an information session on financial and administrative issues was delivered to sub-grantees to inform them about reporting rules, eligibility of costs, possible modification to the contract, etc.
See the agenda of the meeting and the ppt presentation used by ENV.net team.
The meeting was very fruitful and we all expect to have a great collaboration with these organisations.