On 30th of April 2014, ENV.net organised a meeting with 4 organisations to which a sub-grants have been awarded in the framework of ENV.net call for proposals: “Involving citizens for a greener Europe: Small scale action scheme for the benefit of CSOs in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro”.
The following people participated to the meeting:
- Simona Pogliani, Federico Bastia and Eleonora Puddu, from Fondazione punto.sud (ENV.net)
- Maja Nedelkovska from Center for Media Activities (Republic of Macedonia)
- Spasoje Raicevic from Association of young ecologists of Niksic (Montenegro)
- Amra Imamović from Centre for Ecology and Energy (Bosnia & Herzegovina)
- Mitko Sopov from Environmental Association Planetum (Republic of Macedonia)
During the meeting, the sub-grantees made a presentation of their projects and their organisations and ENV.net team made a briefing on the ENV.net project objectives, results achieved and expected and on-going and future activities. Morever, before signing the Sub-grant contracts, an information session on financial and administrative issues was delivered to sub-grantees to inform them about reporting rules, eligibility of costs, possible modification to the contract, etc.
The meeting was very fruitful and we all expect to have a great collaboration with these organisations.